Submit an Abstract for the 2023 Risk Management in Underground Construction Course
The 7th annual Risk Management in Underground Construction course will be held Feb. 27-28, 2023, at the University of Denver. If you are interested in speaking, abstracts are being accepted until October 31, 2022.
Topics of interest for the Risk Management in Underground Construction Course include:
- Contracting Practices (Design-Build/Public-Private Partnerships)
- Differing Site Conditions/Claims
- Dispute Resolution
- Dispute Resolution Boards (DRBs)
- Legal Issues
- Procurement Strategies
- Risk Assessment/Risk Avoidance/Risk Allocation
- Risk Monitoring
- Risk Registers
- TBMs (Multi-mode/probe drilling/hyperbaric interventions)
If you are interested in speaking, submit an abstract to Jim Rush at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risk Management in Underground Construction is presented by Ozdemir Engineering, Microtunneling Inc. and Benjamin Media Inc., publisher of TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine. Learn about the conference at undergroundriskmanagement.com.