Registration for the Risk Management in Underground Construction Conference, brought to you by Benjamin Media.
Save $100 by registering on or before October 26, 2018!
The registration types and fees are:
Government Agency Attendee Fee (through Oct. 26, 2018) – $595
Government Agency Attendee Fee (after Oct. 26, 2018) – $695
Supporting Association Member Attendee Fee* (through Oct. 26, 2018) – $1,095
Supporting Association Member Attendee Fee* (after Oct. 26, 2018) – $1,195
Non-Member Attendee Fee (through Oct. 26, 2018) – $1,195
Non-Member Attendee Fee (after Oct. 26, 2018) – $1,295
*Members of these Supporting Organizations are eligible for the Supporting Association Member fee.
The Registration Fee Includes:
- Educational Sessions
- Downloadable Presentations
- Lunches and Refreshment Breaks
- Networking Reception
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits
Networking Reception: November 28th from 5:30 – 7:00 PM
The Networking Reception is included with your paid registration. If you would like to bring a guest, please add Additional Networking Reception Guest Tickets to your registration for an additional fee of $50 each. The Guest Ticket does not include admission to the Course.
Cancellation & Attendee Substitution Policy:
- Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed (330-468-2289) to Benjamin Media.
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received by Benjamin Media on or before November 23, 2018. Registrants who cancel during this period, will be charged a $275 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who cancel on or after November 24, 2018.
- Benjamin Media reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.
If you need assistance or have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-467-7588.